Upcoming Events 2019
- Enrolment Week takes place in the school from Monday 25th February to Friday 1st March 2019. If your son is starting in September 2019 you are welcome to call between 2.15 and 3.00p.m during that week and meet the Infants Teacher in her classroom.
- First Holy Communion will occur on Saturday 18th May 2019 in Holy Trinity Abbey, Adare.
- Confirmation will take place on Friday 5th April 2019 in Holy Trinity Abbey.
- Swimming lessons in Askeaton Leisure Centre will start on Tuesday 30th April 2019 and will continue for 8 weeks up to and including Tuesday 18th June 2019. First to Sixth Class will be going and it is compulsory for all pupils in these classes.
- The Annual Fun Pub Quiz will take place on Friday 8th February at 8.30p.m. in Pat Collins' Bar. As you know, this is a fundraiser for our show so your support will be greatly appreciated. There will be lots of raffle prizes and a fun night is guaranteed! Even if you haven't a team, come along and join up with other parents.
- The rehearsals for the school show "Oliver" are well under way. We have a new producer this year, Kate Upton, and she is very impressed by the talent we have in the school. The show will take place on Wednesday 10th and Thursday 11th April in the Village Hall and it promises to be amazing! We will be sending out tickets nearer to the time so make sure to keep a space in the diary for one of the nights!
- The opening and blessing of the school crib took place on Thursday 14th December. The boys sang on the night and there were refreshments for parents and family afterwards in the school.
- This year we had a great response to the Hygiene Pack collection for St. Vincent de Paul. Your generosity as always, is greatly appreciated and St. Vincent de Paul would like to pass on their thanks.
- The Parents' Council organised a Halloween Party in the school hall before the Mid-term. The boys costumes were fabulous and they enjoyed the treats and games immensely. Thanks to the Parents' Council for their hard work in decorating the hall and running the whole show. There are some photos of the boys on this website under the "Gallery" tab.